Saturday, April 30, 2011

Praze Daze

I've been a little punchy lately, probably because I didn't finish working Thursday night until 1 a.m. Friday. Didn't get to sleep until 2 a.m. And insisted on getting up at 6 a.m. to see THE WEDDING (2011), which of course will always be a reprise of THE WEDDING (1981). I did manage a nap yesterday and a refreshing walk, a run to the store, a few hours working at the computer...But when it came time to relax in front of the TV on Friday evening, I couldn't believe they were still showing THE WEDDING reruns. So I was in bed before midnight and slept until 9 a.m. Now, I feel so refreshed and looking forward to the day ahead. Sun tea is brewing on the deck. I think I'll take a leisurely walk over to Ryan's house and pick up the DVD I loaned him, then walk back. What a wonderful world. Praze a good night's sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment