Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Basket Case Praze


Steve says my cat Cloudy is a basket case, and it looks like he's willing to pose for the title. Cloudy, who came to me from my late friend Mary Dinkel, is a little psycho. He's too big to be a lap cat but he loves to curl up next to me in a chair and watch TV. If my other cat, pint-size Baby, jumps up, Cloudy runs away with his tail between his legs. Baby definitely rules the roost. He never eats until she's had her fill, unless you move his dish several feet away from hers. And this same cat who wants to cuddle at TV time will suddenly turn around and hiss at you without warning. The other day he was out on my deck and spied a black cat a couple of condos away. No way Cloudy would come back in the house. Everytime I tried to nudge him in he growled like a dog. Crazy as he is, Cloudy has added lots of love to our house... and lots of shedded hair too! Praze crazy cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment