Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Praze family and friends

What a great day its been, what a rare mood I'm in......I really packed a lot in this day. Had a great mid day meal out with Angela, her mom and grandmother. Then we went to Van Andel Museum for two hours to tour the Bodies Revealed exhibit. Fascinating. Then rode the carrousel. Got out just in time to meet another friend, Marlene, and go to "Chicago: The Musical". I like the show, but this was better than expected. Really hot music and dancing and plenty of attitude. Then over to the office to write the review -- and deal with a balking computer, but hey, we're not here to complain. We're thinking on good things. Now, the review is finished and I'm heading home to bed. Really enjoyed my day with friends.

1 comment:

  1. It was an amazing day, wasn't it? I vote for more of those kind of bonding days!

    ps: One of those "small world" connections .. 3 of my friends and their husbands were at the same show you reviewed last night! Have only heard from one of them, but she said similar to with what you said above re: the show.

    ReplyDelete